Netset takes pride in the reliability of our network, but occasionally you may see service interruptions. If you’re experiencing service delays, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: In most cases, a simple reboot will correct the problem. To reboot your system:
1. Unplug the Netset equipment in your house for approximately 30 minutes.
2. 15 minutes following, power down your WiFi router for 10 to 15 seconds.
3. One minute after that, service should be restored.
Step 2: If the reboot doesn’t work, Netset may be experiencing a service delay in your coverage area. This could be the result of planned maintenance or an unexpected emergency. Review the list below to find out if your area is currently affected.
Current Maintenance Areas
- May 14, 2019 – Currently experiencing connection issues off Anola, Beausejour and Pacific towers after network testing overnight. The issue has been identified and escalated to both Netset and Xplornet network teams. They are currently working on a solution but no ETR has been established. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- May 16th – 11:00am – 2:00pm – We will be performing tower maintenance on CBC Pine Falls tower on Thursday, May 16th between 11:00am – 2:00pm. Customers may experience two 30 minute outages during that time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Netset takes any delays in service seriously. If there is a service interruption in your coverage area, our technicians will do their best to ensure your connection is up and running again as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.