Get the Speed You Need
Take your business to the next level with NetSet Communications’ dedicated symmetrical Internet Service. We’re nimble, progressive and think outside the box, offering speeds of 5 Mbps to 100 Mbps, and a committed information rate. Our advisors will work with you to determine your needs and keep your business running smoothly – both today and into the future.
Connect Multiple Locations
Doing business across locations is easier than ever. Connect multiple locations with NetSet’s Layer 2 VPLS and Layer 3 MPLS services. Out-of-province and out-of-country locations can be connected through multiple data centres, located at:
- 151 Front Street, Toronto, ON
- 820 Taylor Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
- 360 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
- CH1 Datacenter, 350 E. Cermak Road, Chicago, IL
- Bell Datacenter, 8100 Warden, Markham, ON
Don’t Settle For Less
Stringent standards and high expectations ensure that NetSet always stays a cut above. A reliable and robust network supports a variety of applications – including VPN, remote workers, cloud, mobility and analytics – while our end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) helps manage your bandwidth when multiple applications are in use. That’s not all, either. Higher-than-average Meantime to Repair (MTTR) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) standards provide ease of mind. NetSet’s signature customer service ensures that we continue to meet all of your business needs, with:
- A 24/7 Network Operations Centre and priority enterprise queue
- A carrier-grade Service Level Agreement with as low as four-hour MTTR
- A committed information rate and guaranteed availability of up to 99.9%
- Detailed reporting tools
- A large urban, rural and remote network footprint
To learn more about our Enterprise Team click here.
To find out more, fill out the form below.
For more information regarding Carrier Relations, please email: email@example.com